Friday, February 4, 2011

L I F E

     Well,life ups and downs. Sometimes what we plan not necessarily happened and life is not as beautiful as that we think. Friendship,family,love, education and etc. Last year, May 2010,Thanks to Allah because with that what happened, ada la kisah perempuan desperate,bodo haha and I really down that time and this guy gave me a strength and some advise how to manage my fuckin problem,thanks Mr.Limited Edition. I was getting close with him :) Ada hikmah di sebalik kejadian kan. Because of that jugak, I was found the truth and what actually happened. Life is karma Just now my life full with color because of you. YOU :) . 

     2010 was the year most meaningful because I get to know him better. HA HA, this part tak boleh blah,  I can't imagine it because at first just not me but my friends also think nahhh just trick,biase la laki kan,ayat usha la tu  tsk tsk  > .. < but kaji punya kaji,google smue da kan,hell yeah, have no female friends, just her mum and her sister 'kak yong' and never ever have serious relationship with girls? hello? Is he gay?? pfff!! this is limited edition huhu and hell yeah, he got a crush on me?? padahal mase lepak sesame pun aku crush dgn die gak, sbb cute gitu, your teeth just like Lana heroin smallville la auwww. 

     The fav part when he created poem,the sweet word for me, just Allah know how I felt that time :') and I'm so lucky because he want  be friend with me padahal many girl out there much better than me la kan. That's all la for  this entry, dhaaaa






No comments:

Post a Comment